Noah Interiors is a retail portal for buying and selling furniture and wooden articles. It is a sole proprietorship firm and any of its subsidiaries and entities it controls, including affiliates and related parties, the products retailed and service provided, all come through www.noahinteriors.com.
This Policy covers Noah Interiors and its treatment of personal information collected and received from you, including any saved information pertaining to the past use of the website, its products and services.
Information that can or has been collected from you
Much of the information that will be automatically received and collected is miscellaneous data which is a part of standard usage logs through the server. This includes computer-identification data obtained from "cookies," sent to your computer browser from:
- Domain server through which our services are accessed
- Web browser used
- Computer hardware used
- Server cookies stored on the hard drive
- Computer’s IP address
- Web browser type through which site is accessed
Information that will be collected from you:
- Your first and last name
- An email address
- Contact details including mobile number, address and postal code
- Demographic profile, including gender, age, education, work
- Personal interests (if any)
- Financial details (such as account number, credit/debit card numbers)
Additional information that can be collected from you:
- Pages that have been visited on our site
- Links that have been clicked
- Pages accessed and number of times it was done
Noahinteriors.com website only displays a product catalogue. One checkout, further processing of your order information, including payments and fulfilment is done by our in-country retail partner. It is your prerogative to terminate your account with us at any time. However, some or all of your details will be saved in archives on servers even after account termination.
Information collection and who does it:
- Your anonymous visits to our site, is regularly noted.
- Personally identifiable information about you is collected only as part of the voluntary registration process, contest or online survey.
- The privacy practices of linked sites do not come within our purview.
Your personal information is used to:
- Personalize your experience
- Tailor the site as per your needs and interest;
- Promote specific offers through our associates and partners;
- Reach out to you when necessary
- Provide services as per your request
- Preserve your social history as per existing policies
Contact information is used to:
- Take your inputs in improving our products
- Reach out to you as the respondent in a survey
- Intimate you as a winner of any contest
- Send across promotional materials from corporate sponsors or advertisers.
Entities who will have your information:
Your financial information is not going to be used for anything other than complete a transaction with you. Your information will not be rented, sold or shared with anybody else other than those provided herein.
Your personal identifiable information will also not be disclosed to any third parties, unless:
- We have your explicit permission to provide products or services requested
- It helps in the investigation and prevention of unlawful and illegal activities, serves as a potential safety and security threat to any person, and suspected fraud
- Special circumstances mandate such information as compliance with court orders, subpoenas, requests from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring full disclosure. Since personal information is stored on third party servers, we may have to license or distribute aggregate data which may not contain any of your references. Your information is shared with advertisers only on an aggregate basis.
Your choices as a customer on the collection, use and distribution of your information:
Giving us your personal identifiable information is a voluntary act. You may or may not choose to register with us to use our sites. Some of our services however, are only offered to visitors who do register. Your account and your interaction with us is at your discretion. While you can change your interests at any time, and opt in or out of marketing/mailers or promotional activity, NoahInteriors.com has the right to regularly send you service related communication, as a part of your personal account, which you may not have the facility to opt out of. Your information and updation change in your account settings can be done at your discretion. On your request, we can even remove/block your personal information from our database, which will effectively cancel your registration. To do this, please refer the Contact Information details.
Despite termination or deletion, your information can still remain archived on our servers. If your personal information is going to be use for any commercial purposes, you will be notified by us on collection of that information. You can choose to opt out of usage for these kind of purposes. Accepting or declining cookies is per your discretion. Customizable sites require that cookies are accepted. This is also required to access some of our services.
Security measures in place for information protection, and prevent loss, misuse or alteration: Physical, electronic and managerial procedures are in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of any of the information under our jurisdiction. All your information is accessed only by authorized personnel, and shared only on a need to know basis for buying and transaction related services that you require. We assure you of utmost safety and safeguarding your personal identifiable information from our end, but also wish to caution, that transmissions made online are not entirely secure. By using our site, you are in agreement of our non-liability for disclosure of your information due to transmission errors and unauthorized third party acts.
Updation or correction of information inaccuracies:
You can choose to update or correct any information you provide online at any time, as per site flexibility. In case of loss of access details please mail us at email@example.com.
NoahInteriors.com reserves the right to make changes or update this policy at any point of time. These will be effective immediately on the day of publish.